KADIST San Francisco's COVID-Related Safety Measures
The health and safety of our visitors and staff are our utmost concern. We are dedicated to the following safety measures as the current pandemic remains a concern:
• The number of staff members and visiting parties in the gallery is limited at a given time.
• The gallery is open to visitors by appointment only. Appointments are staggered so that no new visitors are in a recently occupied space.
• Staff must practice appropriate social distancing of six feet or more at all times and wear facial coverings whenever on the premises. We ask the same of each visitor and of anyone else who may enter the building.
• Hand sanitizer is readily available for staff and visitors.
• Staff must conduct daily health screenings and we ask the same of each visitor and of anyone else who may enter the building.
• Staff and visitors exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted on the premises. The symptoms include: having a fever, feeling unwell in any way, testing positive for COVID-19, having been in contact with anyone known to have tested positive COVID-19, having had any recent contact with anyone ill.
• New daily cleaning protocols have been implemented, as well as an expanded weekly deep cleaning.
• Staff must wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
• We have updated our HVAC system with newly installed MERV 13 air filters, which trap 98% of airborne particles as small as .3 microns, and are recommended by the CDC to help capture the COVID-19 virus. We have also installed high quality air purifiers in each gallery space where the HVAC system doesn’t reach.
• For yours and the safety of our staff, our restrooms are closed to the public until further notice.